Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Losing My Blogging Virginity

I am starting blog #1 by answering a few baisc questions:

Question: Who am I hanging out with these days?
Answer: Ryan. A lot. (I mean we are getting married in 221 days so that's fair, right?) Melissa Coleman on our weekly date to Don Panchos. Erin Jordan when she goes to Ryan's football games with me. My parents on the weekend. Recently I have seen Martin friends, Savannah and Juliana, and Erica.

Question: What have I been up to?
Answer: WELL. I quit working as a nutritionist for Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN in August to start my Dietetic Internship in Jackson. So, as sad as it made me, I left Ryan, my parents, and my Nashville friends, and moved to Jackson, where I am living in an apartment with no cable and no couch. In Jackson, I worked for Regional Hospital of Jackson doing my clinical rotation and now I am working for Jackson Madison County General Hospital doing my food service management rotation until the middle of December. I also go back to Nashville every weekend to watch Ryan's football team play.

Question: When are Ryan and I getting married?
Answer: June 26, 2010 and I can't wait!! We are getting married in Nashville. So, for those of you that do not live there, you have plenty of time to make plans to get there!!

Question: Where can you come to see me?
Answer: In Jackson!!! PLEASE come see me!! I have a big apartment all to myself and I need company!

Question: Why did I create a blog?
Answer: Reading Amber Niblock's blog made me very happy and made me want one of my own!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh happy day! Seriously, if there was ever a gift you could give me- this one is the best! I know you probably do this blog for you, but I feel like you are my pen pal and your blog are the letters you write me. Yay!

    My page should have a follow button at the very top of it- just like yours does. And, whether it needs to be said or not, I would follow you anywhere.

    And I love that you used the hungover picture of us on Lisa's couch- super nice!

    Why are you in Jackson? I mean, if you had to move away, couldn't you have found anywhere in the D.C. area to do your internship? I forgive you, since you started a blog and all!! Love love love you!!

    (seriously, the excitement of this blog is probably unnatural, but I am stoked!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog is very healthy for you, especially when you are away from your soon to be husband! Keep blooging!I am glad my daughter inspired you to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to mention I love the title of your blog!

    ReplyDelete